Monday, March 9, 2015

I've Spent Too Much

Kayle Mumby on the streets of Mexico City.
Photo Credit: Kaitlyn Budzak

I've pushed myself too far
Spent too much
Sacrificed nearly everything

But I've fallen in love
Passion grips my soul
And while walking through these streets
All I can do is pray to my God
"Use me! Use me! Use me!" 

And if I collapse to the ground
If I give up the ghost
I can only hope
That my back will be a bridge for you
That will point the way
Towards perfect love

I promise you this
I will always stand 
And I will always cheer you on
For mine eyes have seen the glory

And until we both know this freedom
I will never stop running
I will never stop believing
I will never stop hoping
Because I can't imagine
Heaven without you.

Written by Kayle Mumby

No comments:

Post a Comment